Friday, May 23, 2008

our very own pre-teen

Well it had to hit at some point right? A pre-teen. Yikes! I cannot believe that we have our very own living under this roof...hehehe...

Trevor's first blog day...YAY! Its a little late, but I am trying (pat on back)! Hopefully I will be able to get the kids involved sometime soon and they can at least tell things from their perspective! Anyway...

Trev is busy. Busy being a middle schooler...getting cooler by the minute and yes that of course means we are becoming LESS cool. ha. I have tricks up my sleeve though, we shall remain cool for years to come!

He is very much enjoying french immersion and doing fantastically (is that a word?) at it! Watching him take so much pride in school and his work is very rewarding for all of us. I remember not long ago a boy who didnt even want to read books because he struggled with not reading what HE wanted. Yup, such a boy.

Baseball is the big sport these days. Pro baseball on TV, practices, chucking the ball at his little brother and of course game days. Anyway he can get a little baseball in and that boy is smiling! He loves the game and well...it loves him because he sure is great at it. Currently he is spending much of his time behind the plate as a back catcher and when he is not doing that, he tends to throw some pitches. Our very own superstar in the making. Hopefully he will remember us when he makes it big time.

We will leave it at that for this week...photos to follow...I cant seem the locate the ones I want...hmmm...

1 comment:

Grumpa said...

Ya, if you make it to the bigs Trev., remember your Grumpa too.