We ventured out to the water park late yesterday. Simon LOVES the water park, he is constantly asking to go...however yesterday was the first time he really went into the water! He usually enjoys observing from the sidelines and running whenever the water comes too close. I think having daddy by his side yesterday was a huge help in reassuring him that all would be fine...even if he got a little wet!
I did not take my camera with me (next time)...but I do have a few recent snaps of the 2 youngest. The eldest have been too busy unpacking and getting settled...so we will hopefully get some shots of them next week.
As for the move...it is taking far longer to get settled then I would like. The reality of 2 young kids sure does hit when you are try to get anything done! The garage is full of boxes and will likely remain that way for sometime...ah well...who needs to be organized? Oh wait...ME!


No comments:
Post a Comment