Okay well I am back, in a way. I have a lot of work on my plate and will be updating my business website very often...so it may leave my family blog slightly neglected. It must end! I have lots of photos in the works to share as I am sure you are dying to see the wee ones and how much they are changing.
Si is a potty training machine. He really is trying, but unless asked...forget it! He started daycare this week. Yes DAYCARE! We thought it would be great for him to interact with kids his age and well...give mama a little break. So far he is loving it, but ma is still slightly traumatized.
Isla is doing well...recovering from a little cold, but she is tough. She requires lots of mommy time, but heck it wont last forever...so I get it when I can. She is growing too fast and I wish she would just take a breather and stay this age for a while!
Haley just had her 10th bday party. A spa party that was planned for her in about 24 hours and turned out amazing. It was such a great time and I will be sharing photos...better late then never.
Trev is a pre-teen...what can I say? I pretty much dont know what he is up to other then hanging with his friends. That is about all he wants to do these days. ha. I believe the time has finally come, we are simply not cool any more!
Since I dont have much in the way of family stuff edited right now, I will leave you with a few I have posted for business purposes...


3 comments:
All I can say is "beautiful." Your kids always look so cute and natural. Keep up the good work. Wish I had the time to get my photography off the ground. I am hoping to start with some family shots for friends this fall. Any ideas for great locations? This is my downfall.
Eventually you won't need to ask him all the time, he'll figure out going on his own. And oh that last picture with the hat is too much!
thanks heidi! it does take time and its something i struggle with...heck its 11:30pm and i am still working! i say take it slow and build something fantastic! locations...yah its a tough one...i am going to make a list of places...i want to do a location hunt! hehe. i will keep you posted.
tasha you are so right...i just hope that day comes sooner then later. haha. boys! i love the last photo only her eyes are not quite sharp...so technically its a toss...but i adore it too much to pass up!
Post a Comment