Thursday, January 29, 2009

8 months. potty training. the works.

Little to no rest in this house I tell yah!

Miss miss turned 8 months on the 27th. I cannot believe that 8 months have passed since our little lady arrived into the world. Sigh. Where on earth does the time go? The crawling has also begun...and she is haulin'. Its an "army" like crawl and I am hoping to capture it on video to share. Miss miss you have been an amazing addition to our lives and I cherish every moment.

Yes I am already planning her first birthday. Whats it to yah?

The man. Potty trained. HOLLA! So excited, for us and of course for his amazing accomplishment. My goal was "before three"! He is a dancing machine these days and has a new song...

"Twinkle, twinkle little star. How hi are you?" ha. Its LOUD and hilarious. Love it.

Thats the wee people update. Photos below. Hoping the larger children co-operate for some photos in the near future. Monkey's!





No comments: