Sunday, February 17, 2008

ah yes...love...

LOVE I tell yah. Maybe its these hormones that cause me to sit for long lengths of time searching the many baby websites and dream shopping of all the things I want but do not need. Okay, maybe its just genetics! ha. For now I shall blame it on the hormones though...

My latest love...


















For those who are not sure, its a diaper bag. Of course it would double as a lovely long term purse. the bottom does zip to open a change pad. The colour options are plenty, but I afraid this one is going to have to remain a dream...you dont even want to take a guess at what a tag on one of these babies looks like! Love...

2 comments:

Grumpa said...

Can anyone say....VISA

The Mama said...

even this one would be a stretch! yes its that much. ha.