The relief troop arrived on Monday...hello MOM! I always look forward to these visits...not only because deep down I miss my mommy, but also because I LOVE the help. Simon adores the time he is able to spend with someone other then boring ol' me, and I enjoy getting away for a few days. hehe. Only makes me love him more!
The time is just never long enough though. Before I know it, i am driving mom to the airport and she is off. Why are those the days that fly by? Sigh. So we are sad that you have had to make your way home, but insanely grateful for the time you were able to spend with us. Simon misses you already! The two days that mommy & daddy were able to take away from the home were fantastic...so thank you, thank you, thank you...
Oh and get the pen & paper out so you can start thinking about the next trip! Ha. I am saying this and you are just boarding your plane...
back to reality we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey b
i love my daughter and her family especially my one and only grandson looking forward to the next adventure with the new grandbaby also.
to my bowland family
hey b
missing u and everyone including my one and only grandson and looking forward to the next grandbaby.
will be up in march not sure when.
love u all
mom/gram
Post a Comment