Sunday, March 16, 2008

better late then never

We have had some "blogging delays" lately, but I do believe that we are back on track. Our house was hit with a pretty nasty virus and it has just been the past few days that I would say we are really BETTER! We do hope that everyone we know is able to avoid this one. In nearly 2 years it was the first time I needed Mark to stay home as I was not able to care for our little man...however once it hit the two of them we were really in trouble!

Wanted to share a photo of Si that we have not seen since he was a tiny baby. We love this boy and accept that he is not a cuddle bug...but check out what happens when he gets sick (he is on daddy's chest). So happy my poor baby is all better...





No comments: