This home is something I would have never expected and I am so grateful that we are going to be able to raise our growing family here. Life is too good...
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
the house
We are MOVING! Eventually. Somehow we got ourselves into this wonderful mess of building a new home. Dont get me wrong, I cannot wait for the final result...its getting there that is the stressful part. Not only are we selling our current home and having a baby (which I might add is due 3 days before our move date), but we are building what I would easily classify as our dream home!
This home is something I would have never expected and I am so grateful that we are going to be able to raise our growing family here. Life is too good...
This home is something I would have never expected and I am so grateful that we are going to be able to raise our growing family here. Life is too good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment