Yes I just said "PRE-TEEN"...yikes.
Trevor is TWELVE years old today...TWELVE YEARS OLD! It is amazing how fast the years fly by. I still remember an adorable star wars loving little man with a smile that would melt your heart. I guess when I think about it not much has changed...okay, he is not so little and maybe grew out of star wars...but you get the idea. hehe.
Trev is becoming an amazing young man I tell yah. He adores his brother and sister (most of the time). He is doing awesome in his first year of French Immersion and LOVING all things baseball. Last night was his first time pitching and I must say, very impressive!
So mister "pre-teen"...take it easy on us would yah. We will have to get used to having a young man around the house! We hope that you have an awesome birthday...and from Si a very "hap bur.day"!
We will leave you with a photo that Michele was able to capture at Simon's birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment