Saturday, April 5, 2008

keeping busy...

The latest photos which were taken just this past week can be found below...get excited...cause I love them...

I think I have finally found the secret to getting something other then a close up...take this little guy to an open field and chase him! ha. It doesnt hurt that he was flying his little plane all over the place. I wasnt sure that I would ever get that thing back though!

In other family news...

We are busy with trying to sell our house, it is taking a little longer then we had hoped, but we cant control everything. Trust me, I have tried...and tried! It will happen, and soon...I just know it. The new house is coming along and looking amazing. Drywall is set to start next week, which will take about 6 days. I cant believe that its actually going to start looking like our "home".

Mark is busy with work, and totally looking forward to the golf season! He has agreed to one sport this year (YAY) and golf will be the game of choice.

The kids are all doing fantastic. Excited about the warmer weather and enjoying spending more time outside. I do believe they are a little anxious about how life will change when yet another baby enters our family...hey, I am wondering how it will all work out too! But we all know it just will. The countdown is on...















2 comments:

Grumpa said...

Great photos....you must have a real good camera to get those type of pictures

Anonymous said...

oh you are so funny!