Sunday, June 15, 2008

never enough hours in the day.

As you can tell from my "lack" of posting, I am running short on time these days. What time I do get on the computer has been spent working on editing photos and keeping up with emails. I know that I am missing my Haley Thursday & Trevor Friday's but the littlest person of the family has yet to give anyone an update and well...she is tiny and demanding, so I am siding with her for the time being. ha.

Isla was 2 weeks this past Tuesday...yes time goes that fast! At her one week appointment, she was back up to her birth weight which is mighty quick for a little one. Super eater! The doc was very happy with everything and insisted that mommy just "keep doing whatever she is doing". I of course could not believe that this girl was so "hefty" hehe...as she only eats for about 10 minutes and usually every 3 plus hours. You go girl!

At our 2 week appointment...Isla was a whopping 8lbs 6ozs & 22inches long. Even her head made a jump on the growth chart. So again, despite the fact that she likes to "spit up" like her brother did...(or power puke as I call it). She is doing fantastic and is a happy, healthy and beautiful little lady. We could not be more pleased...

Now if you got through that...BRAVO! What you really want is below...






No comments: