Wednesday, June 25, 2008

waiting...and updating...

So, if you have not heard...we didnt move! Yah, you can imagine how impressed we were to find our house was yet again NOT COMPLETE! Really, it would be much easier if we didnt have half of our stuff in boxes and 4 kids. Trying to plan is becoming interesting...and well, we all know...I am a planner. So, now we wait. They are saying 2 weeks...and me...I am saying "prove it".

As for updates...baby miss saw the doc today and she is a growing girl. If you can believe it, she will be one month on thursday. Yup, an entire MONTH! Yikes. That sure flew by. At todays appointment she was 9lbs 15ozs! Hello super eater. hehe. We did find out that she has a hernia in her belly button, however the doctor informs me that this happens in about 10% caucasion babies and usually corrects itself before they turn one. So nothing will be done at this point.

Tomorrow is June 26th...and we all know what that means...okay, you probably dont...but I do! Check back tomorrow and find out.

No comments: