Saturday, August 23, 2008

a little bit of haley...

I know I have said it before...but there is something about this girl...

I dont know how to put it into words other then...she has a heart and mind like no other. She is kind in a way that a 10 year old should not know. She sees the little things in life and enjoys them...a warm cookie, a reflection on the lake, making us amazing fruit plates just because...

Yesterday morning she was set to go for a bike ride with "the boys" (daddy & trev). Before departure this note (word for word and spelling) was found at Trevors door...

Dear Trevor,

I would like to just remind you that I'm coming on the bike ride and that I will be succsessfull! By the way Please don't do these things:

- Go way Too Fast!
- Don't ever say that I can't
- Wait for me (if you can please!) ***yes this was noted under dont do these things...hehe***

Well Thanks!

Sinci ***crossed out***
yours Truly,
Haley ***in handwriting*** xoxo

The parts inside of stars I noted. Is this too cute for words or what? hehe. We just adore this girl...

No comments: