Have you seen him? Cause I am trying hard to find him...hehe...
Okay, I know you must be wondering what I am talking about. Well, I believe our son may have let his imagination run a little wild. A few nights back he had a tough night and since he will not sleep with his door closed...and woke up looking for Buke. At first I thought he was telling me that he had to puke, yes lovely I know...but that is what I thought he was saying. Once we established that was not the case, we tried all morning to figure out what he was saying...
At this point we have settled on Buke. Simon will say things such as "Buke is coming over", "where Buke go", "Buke right there" (and point at a door etc). Its a little freaky actually! ha. We dont talk about Buke unless Si brings him up, but I sure would love to know what is going on in that mind. Who knows, maybe he is just messing around with us. Kids are smart yah know!
I will take some snaps of him today...we have been so busy with the move and family in town that I have not been behind the camera much.
Off to locate Buke...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment