Thursday, February 21, 2008

bonkers

Even Simon is saying it these days..."BONKERS"! When he hits himself on anything (yes he is a little dramatic), he will come over with a sad look on his face...rubbing the owie and letting us know he needs a little love.

Last night we were dancing like rockstars in the living room when Simon decided that his face and the wooden arm on the chair should meet. OUCH! As a result, we have a minor cut and a swollen eye with a purple eyelid. Its tough work being a boy! Dont worry...he is just fine and it doesnt seem to be bothering him at all.

I was told in the second photo he looks like he has an old soul. The more I look at those eyes, the more I would agree. It really seems to capture something about him. Not sure if you can get a good view of the eye, but here are some photos of the wild man...

2 comments:

Grumpa said...

Brookie, I think you should look for some photo contests online and enter the B&W. I believe you have an award winning photo there.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much! i have to say, its a new fav...i love everything about it!