I have been meaning to post this, and since I am typing away...here it goes.
Of course everyone is aware that we are expecting another little monkey, and if you are not...well...suprise! I thought it would be fun to play the "name game" and see who comes out on top.
We have already chosen names...and no we are not going to tell you...but I thought it would be fun for you to guess! Hey you only have to wait a few months for the result. Post your guesses in our comment section...and, if for some reason you DO know (you know who you are)...dont go telling everyone that you have the answer! I will seriously hurt you...
***EDITED TO ADD***
Guess i was not SPECIFIC enough. These are the names to select from...this is the short list. We dont expect you to just pull names out of thin air! Hope that clears things up...
Girls...
Charlotte
Ava
Audrey
Naomi
Grace
Isla
Boys...
Miles
Garrett
Max
Charles
Henry
Nate
This is just for the first name! We are still not settled on middle names.
Have fun!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
everyone seems to be more interested in emailing me the name guesses!!! come on...dont be shy...its just for fun! hehe.
Grumpa says Audrey or Garrett
Grammie says Grace or Nate
I'll play!
Naomi or Garrett
But honestly, I love them all... it's a fabulous list!
PS: pppllleeeaasse tell me what you picked! I promise I won't tell a soul :)
i win suckers Ava or Garrett whats my prize brookie do i finally get a disk with all your pics on it? yeah thats right i still havent gotten over it i still love ya though!!!
keep the guesses coming! seems that everyone here is loving garrett! 2 months and this baby will be here!
I like Miles & Charlotte
hmm max and charlotte are my guesses...i cant wait to see pics of this new bundle! do u know what u are having??
Post a Comment