So, the official countdown is on. Ahhhhh.
The reality that this baby is coming has finally set in. Currently we have a c-section scheduled for May 27th (for those who do not know, Simon was born via c-section). My actual due date is June 1st...so the c-section would be booked only a few days early. Simon came into this world 2 weeks prior to his due date, for those who are calculating time (I sure am).
My next doctors appointment is this coming Friday. I then have a specialist appointment on Monday. This should give us a better idea of "time"...okay I at least hope it does. I am free on the 16th if you are listening (that was for the baby). I actually had a little chat with baby this morning to let it know that May 16th would be great...how does 7am sound? hehe.
So we will keep you all posted...this is going to be a hectic couple of months. We have Simon & Trevors birthdays this month and are trying to pack while getting some R & R. Move date is set to be May 30th. Okay, its official, we are N U T S!!!
As for baby names...I know you all have your thoughts...so share already! The "game" is back in the March archives. I have another girls name that I love...however I am sure that it would put many of you off....hahaha. Okay, maybe I wont share!
B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh i hope u have a girl..the two of them together would be so adorable...cant wait to see new pics when she/he arrives!
good luck with everything!
Post a Comment